Our vision is for DESFA, with the offered services, to contribute, in a modern, efficient and effective way tothe improvement of the Greek economy, as well as to the quality of life of the Greek citizens.
Our mission is the rational management and rationalization of organizational structures and processes, in connection with the available resources and means, to the direction of maximization of efficiency and effectiveness of the company and the improvement of provided services to the citizens and the society in general.
Our Quality Policy is the satisfaction of our clients needs, safely, efficiently and reliably.
The goals that we commit to are:
- To maintain and improve our services.
- To continuously improve our effectiveness in time and in available resources.
- To improve our know-how, material and technical infrastructure and our economic resources.
- To innovate.
- To aid and grow the attribution of our administration.
- To aid the output of our workers and their positive attitude towards our mission.
- To strengthen our public and social responsibility.
- To collaborate with other authorities, organisations and enterprises for mutual benefit.
Critical factors of success in our effort to achieve our objectives, our mission and to materialize our vision are:
- Correct and effective communication between all directions, departments, sectors and workers
- Team work for the achievement of common objectives
- Adoption of new and reliable technologies
- Measurement, follow-up and evaluation of efficiency and effectiveness of processes and their improvement.
- Continuous improvement of our services and processes.
- Homogenization of processes and our way of working.
- Continuous education and training of personnel and their active participation in the achievement of objectives.
- Respect of the environment, the citizens, the customers, the workers and the Administration.
DESFA applies a quality management system which after being audited and positively evaluated by an inspection team – the Third Independent Office TUV Rheinland – is henceforth certified according to the specifications of the international quality management standard EN ISO 9001:2008.
At the same time and after audit by the C Unit of the Special Secretariat for Competitiveness the Administrative Sufficiency of DESFA was confirmed proving thus the adaptation of DESFA in the specifications of EU but also in the level of provided services in the branch of project management.
For the complete and evener monitoring of the company’s network we use modern systems for project quality management, pipeline integrity software, telemetering and monitoring systems as well as methods for internal inspection.
For the complete monitoring of the Natural Gas Transmission System, DESFA possesses a Pressure Calibration Laboratory which is accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.SY.D), in accordance with the specifications of the ELOT EN ISO/IEC 17025 : 2005 standard and the criteria of E.SY.D.
At the same time DESFA participates in the European Action Programme for the reduction of Administrative Burdens adopting practices that led to the reduction of the Administrative Burdens of his activities.