DESFA provides technical support services for the operation and maintenance of the NGTS (Medium or Low Pressure). The Operator possesses the necessary expertise and experience providing services in an optimal way according to the rules of art and science, and in compliance with the existing legislation and in particular Directive 2004/17.
Included but not limited to, these services of DESFA involve:
- Technical support and counsel on any matter relating to the operation and maintenance of the NGDS and any engagements with third party projects.
- Preparation of studies – examine, comment and approve third party studies, concerning extensions, modifications, upgrades, and reconstructions of the NGDS, and connections to new industrial customers.
- Preparation of the auctioning documentation for the constructions, supply, service etc. which involve the NGDS as well as technical evaluation services for the selection of contractors.
- Costing of projects and schedule planning.
- Project construction and handling of the related contracts.
- Services related to indoor installation of industrial customers.
- Supervision of construction works extensions, upgrades, modifications, and repair of NGDS and / or supply of materials.
- Inspection / certification of above projects through a third party independent certification body.
- Storage and Management of materials.