Αccording to the provisions of article 92 of the Network Code DESFA establishes and set in public consultation the Draft Development Plan for the years 2016-2025 in Greek and English language. For the establishment of the Draft Development Plan, the TSO takes into consideration the outcomes of the NNGS Development Study as well as:
- Elements of the current and the estimated supply and demand of natural gas.
- The fulfillment of public service obligations and the assurance of natural gas supply in a credible and cost-effective way.
- The improvement of the NNGS efficiency and the ensuring of its orderly operation aiming at the prevention of congestions, emergencies and refusal of access.
- The supply of new areas with natural gas and the ensuring of new Users’ potential access.
- The protection of the environment.
- The Ten Years Development Plan (TYDP) in European level in accordance with the provisions of element (b) of paragraph 3 of Article 8 and of paragraph 1 of Article 12 of Regulation 715/2009.
- The sustainability of the works included in the Plan and their potential financing outside the framework of the Development Plan.
Regulatory Authority for Energy approved with decision no. 64/2017 of 27th January 2017 the Development Plan for 2016-2025.
List of Small Projects
Αccording to art. 95 of NNGS Administration Code, as valid, DESFA publishes a List of Small Projects.
The List of Small Projects includes:
- Small Projects which have been included in Development Plan 2016-2025 (Table A)
- Small Projects which have not been included in Development Plan 2016-2025 and comply with the requirements of art. 94 par. 5 of NNGS Administration Code (Table B)
Southern Corridor Gas Regional Investment Plan (GRIP) 2017